NEET 2017 Exam Dates
NEET Application form will be released in the first half of January 2017. Candidates are suggested to stay tuned with us for latest updates about NEET exam.
|NEET 2017 Notification||15th January 2017
|Last date to submit the application form (without late fee)||Last week of January 2017|
|Receipt of confirmation page in CBSE (without late fee)||Last week of January 2017|
|Last date to submit the application form (with late fee)||Last week of January 2017|
|Receipt of confirmation page in CBSE (with late fee)||First week of February 2017|
|Admit Card Release Date||First week of April 2017|
|NEET 2017 Exam Date||7th May 2017|
|Result Declared||First week of June 2017|
|NEET Counselling||After Result Announcement|
NEET Eligibility Criteria
Check the eligibility criteria as mentioned below:
- Nationality: Candidates should be an Indian Nationals or OCI (Overseas Citizen of India).
- Age Limit:
Minimum – The minimum age limit is 17 years on 31st December of the year of admission.
Maximum – The maximum age limit is 25 years for general candidates and 30 years for reserved categories.
- Qualification: Students must have passed/appearing 12th or equivalent examination from any recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology or any other elective subject with English.
- Percentage Criteria: Students must have secured minimum 50% marks in PCB group for general candidates and 45% (for general PH) and 40% (for SC/ST/OBC categories).
Seat reservation for different categories is given here:
|SC (Schedule Caste)||15%|
|ST (Schedule Tribe)||7.5%|
|OBC–Non Creamy Layer||27%|
|Physically Handicapped (PH)||3% seats (on horizontal basis)|
NEET 2017 Application Form
- Aspirants can apply for NEET exam only through online process.
- The NEET notification 2017 may be available on 15th January 2017.
- Candidates are advised to fill the application form as per the given instructions.
- After filling the application form, candidates are required to send the confirmation page along with required documents to the address mentioned below:
The Assistant Secretary (NEET)
Central Board of Secondary Education,
Shiksha Kendra, 2, Community Centre,
Preet Vihar, Delhi-110 092