Jamia Millia Islamia B.Tech & B. Arch Admission 2017-18
Admission Through JEE Main 2017
Admission to B.Tech & B. Arch. programs of Jamia Millia Islamia for the sessions 2017-18 will be based on the score in JEE(Main)-2017 Examination to be conducted by CBSE.
Candidates interested in applying for JMI’s B.Tech or B.Arch programs are
a) Apply for JEE (Main) examination 2017 on CBSE portal at the following
1) Candidates seeking admission to JMI’s B.Tech programs must
appear in JEE (Main) 2017 Paper-1 examination.
2) Candidates seeking admission to JMI’s B. Arch programs
must appear in JEE (Main) 2017 Paper-2 examination.
3) Candidates submitting application for JMI’s B.Tech. as well
as B.Arch programs must appear in JEE (Main) 2017 Paper-1 as well as Paper-2 examination.
4) The seats for admission to B.Tech. and B.Arch. programs at JMI will be allotted as per prescribed JMI’s
Admission procedure, Applicable Reservation of Seats and MERIT solely determined by the score in JEE (Main)-2017 Paper 1 and Paper-2 respectively.
b) Apply for B.Tech. & B.Arch. programs on JMI’s admission portal at the following URL:
Candidate applying at JMI has to submit JEE Main 2017 registration number in online
Jamia Millia Islamia offers following B.Tech programmes (8 Sem Course):
1. B.Tech in Civil Engineering, 2. B.Tech in Computer Engineering 3. B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
4. B.Tech in Electronics & Comm Engineering 5. B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
Jamia Millia Islamia offers following B.Arch programmes (5 Year Course):
1. B. Arch, 2. B, Arch (Self Finance)
1. General 2. Muslim 3. Muslim OBC/ST 4. Muslim Women 5. Jamia Internal
Candidate has to choose any one reservation category in online admission form.
Over & Above Seats are reserved for Candidates from Jammu & Kashmir and Kashmiri Migrant
(Detail prospectus will be available soon)
For B.Tech Course
(i) Sr. Sec. School Certificate (10+2) / Intermediate or its equivalent of a recognized Board with Physics, Chemistry
and Mathematics as their main subjects, with not less than 55% marks in PCM and should have passed in 2015,
2016 or appearing in 2017.
(ii) Diploma in Engineering recognized by AICTE or a state board of technical education of 3 or 4-year duration with
not less than 55% marks.
Age Limit: The age of the candidate should not be less than 17 years on 1st October of the year of admission.
For B.Arch Course
(i) A candidate who has passed 10 + 2 Examination and has secured not less than 50% marks in aggregate with
Mathematics, English, Physics, and Chemistry as subjects should have passed in 2015, 2016 or appearing in 2017,
shall be eligible to first year of the B. Arch. Course, subject to an aptitude test.
(ii) A 3-year Diploma (10+3) recognized by Central/State govt. provided that the candidate passed the Diploma with
50% marks in aggregate.